Skip to main content
High Water Bills ?
- Do you have an unusually high water bill?
- An unusual high water bill can mean you may have a leak. If you suspect you have a leak turn off all of your water and turn off you main water valve where it enters the house. Then check the water meter by the curb. If the meter is turning, you may have a leak and it is time to call your plumber.
- We remind ratepayers that winter months can cause freezing and breaking of service lines from the meter to your home.
- The District is responsible for infrastructure up to and including the meter.
- Property owners are responsible for all connections beyond the meter.
- We recommend you periodically inspect the ground surface where your service line is located for pooling water.
- Please note that any service calls recieve after hours regarding leaks on the property owner’s side of the meter will be billed back to the property owner.
- If you discover a leak of any kind on your side of the meter, see the Adjustment for Water Leakage Policy.